Join today and start receiving these invaluable benefits of membership!
MGA aggressively represents the industry at the State Capitol, saving your business countless dollars and bureaucratic headaches.
- Sales Tax, WIC, Food Stamp questions answered
- Recall alerts
- Local crime alerts
- Weekly Capitol Watches
- Coupon fraudulent alerts
Stellar communications connect & engage you in the industry.
- Grocers Frontline monthly newsletter
- Minnesota Grocer quarterly magazine
- Annual Directory with complete contact information for every MGA member
- Timely & pertinent regulatory updates
- Access to Member’s Only area on our website
- Scholarship awards available for college students
- Piggyback scholarship opportunities allow your company to provide customized scholarships to just your employees
- Certified Food Manager Training Courses
Outstanding special events provide networking opportunities to build & strengthen relationships with peers.
- Legislative Dinner
- Annual Golf Event
- Annual Summer Conference
- Best Bagger Contest
- Vendor Leadership Committee Luncheons
- Board/Vendor Cocktail Reception
Member Services offer great value for your dollar
- Business supplies for sale – “All-In-One Federal/State Poster”
- Business Regulations Guidebook
- Grocers Guide to Weights and Measures
- Coupon clearing house service
Industry image enhancement & public engagement
- “Bag Hunger” initiative to end hunger in MN
- Sustainability programs
- Be Food Safe campaigns
- Health and wellness promotions
Or contact the Minnesota Grocers Association
533 St. Clair Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Phone: 651-228-0973 or 1-800-966-8352